Verified Reviewer

I booked a ride at DCA airport on the afternoon of Aug 14. The plane was supposed to come into Terminal A but instead it came into Terminal B.

When I realized this, I responded to the driver who was waiting that I was at the B terminal. I then received a cancellation message and was charged $5.75. I think the driver just did not want to drive to the other terminal. I then rebooked the trip and the driver took about 15 minutes to arrive.

He drove up and popped the trunk and I put my bag in the trunk which was almost full of his stuff. When I received my bill, I noticed I was charged $0.70 for wait time???? What wait??? He did not wait at all.

I am an elderly senior citizen and could have used some help. I am asking you to refund me the $6.45 overcharge. I have to tell you that I usually use Lyft but decided to try Uber. I won't use Uber again.

Very poor service. I look forward to your response on the credit for the overcharge.

User's recommendation: Avoid Uber.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Uber Cons: Unauthorized charge.

Comments