I put in an order for the Cracker Barrel for the Roast Beef dinner. It gives you the option of 2 or 3 sides which is supposed to be included with the meal.

I ordered 1 side of green beans, 1 side mash potato and brown gravy, and 1 side of biscuits, and i chocolate cake. I got 2 roast beef dinners when I only ordered one. I never got my green beans, and I got 8 gravy's and 8 mash potatoes.

The order was placed on November 14, 2021, for 45.93. I only ordered one meal and I got 2 and then was charged for 2.

I have tried to pull up the order number and this is what it says.

You ordered from Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (1675 W.

Lee Court)

Delivered to

1053 W Emma Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814, US

To view your full receipt, go to Uber Eats, and the message below is what I get. I never stopped messages from coming to my phone that is a lie.

You have opted out of receiving SMS messages from Uber so we can't send you the code to verify your phone. Please text "START" to (415) 237-**** to opt back in before continuing.

Because of that I can't get my order number.

I am 64 years old and live alone. I would never have ordered 2 meals or 8 mash potatoes with brown gravy.

Starla BarnhillAmount Charged 1774

Switch $44.93 1774

Switch

A temporary hold of $44.93 was placed on your payment method 1774.

This is not a charge and will be removed.

It should disappear from your bank statement shortly. Learn More

User's recommendation: Avoid buying from them. Apparently from talking to other people this isn't the first time they have done this.

Uber Pros: Over charged, Taking money twice, Non resolution.

Uber Cons: Overcharged me, Dobled the price of the food.

Comments