Verified Reviewer

My initial charge was for $23.95. My driver Bassam, had a previous rider that left her keys in the back seat.

He was looking to take her keys back to her, since he had dropped her down the street from where he picked me up (7914 La Mesa Blvd, La Mesa, CA 91942). Since I still had an hour to go to get to my appointment, I said it was ok to try, & return her keys to her. Mr. Bassam wasn't able to find her.

So then he went & took me to my destination. We did not take any toll booths. Now, I get a receipt saying my ride cost is $36.43. It says my ride was [19.55 miles], but the same ride coming back home was [12.75 miles] going to the same place, Otay Ranch Town Center, on the food court side.

I tried to leave a message about what happened & couldn't find any other avenue to do so.

I put in a request for an adjustment, which brought it down to $24.46. The issue is that the $36.43 has posted onto my bank account as of today. Also today, I receive a notice about an adjustment of $.51 bringing my cost from $24.46 to $23.95 the original price. Now I'm upset because you have already charged my account $36.43 & now you are trying to charge me another $23.95.

Uber you are now charging me twice: 1. $36.43 & 2. $23.95.

This needs to be straightened out immediately. I should only be charged $23.95 for my trip.

Preferred solution: $36.43 has posted to my bank account. My original cost was $23.95. This is a $12.48 difference. .

Comments

#2067489

One of the reasons a driver won’t just turn around if someone is stupid enough to leave something behind.

Uber Reviews