Verified Reviewer

I've using uber many times. yesterday I took a ride from Embassy suite to san jose airport.

I had 1/2 cup of coffee in a brown bag. I set it on the floor( vinyl floormat) and when the car made a quick turn. The coffee spilled. So I cleaned up with the napkins in my purse.

When I got off. I took more napkins from my suitcase and make sure all coffee drops were cleaned. The driver even inspected and asked me to clean up more. So I did.

I told him i will pay extra tip for the coffee smell. When I get the receipt from email. He has charged $40 for car wash???? That's totally taking advantage of the situation.

I will reject the charge and be document it. It has never happened to me before so I can't find a customer service phone number to talk to someone. Very inconvenient !

Hope someone can call me so I can tell them the truth. Thank you very much.

Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Comments

#2059112

So you were reckless in his car. You're lucky you were only charged 40.00. Watch how fast they ban you from using them again.

Uber Reviews