Verified Reviewer

1.3

I took a 7 mile ride from Marina Del Rey to LAx and then back on the return.

My girlfriend whom lives there usually pays around $10.00. I understand there are different surcharges etc for different time of the day, however I was charged $17,89.00 from same location to the airport.

On the return, It gave me $28.00 which is already ridiculous for a 7 miles distance, and I see they charged me

on my CC a total of $40.39 cents!!!!

And I did not give a tip either way because i was frustrated using the app.

It was not taking my pick up location and the destination and kept on asking me to put it on the map and then

would not go anywhere. On the departure, it had my current location and destination marked as my destination so after waiting for the driver for 15 minutes, and calling him, he said destination and departure were the same.

Should he not contact me to see whats going on??? I had to finally call him and cancelled it, and the app asked me if i want to pay a cancellation fee, and i said no yet I see i have been charged a 5.00 cancellation fee. This has been a ridiculous experience.

On the return I had the driver input and update my destination and had the same issue, and he said the app needs to be updated.

What is the fee for lax to 4142 via marina at 10 pm

the fee for lax to 4142 via marina at 9:30 am????? I did not mind sharing a ride, I tried to book the cheapest. ride...This has been a horrible and frustrating experience.

I'd like a credit and or an adjustment back for the overage charges. Please contact me and lmk what you can do in regards to this .

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments