Verified Reviewer

1.8

Today August 21, 2021, at 8:07pm I order Uber (Toyota Rava T675211C) from 445 Albee Square W, Brooklyn, NY 11201. I was charge $19 under the intent that it was bringing me home, 65 Washington St, Brooklyn, NY 11201.

The driver took me around the Street and dropped me right back at the same location target. Which I found to be ridiculous. I had to manually change the location again to home and was charged $38 by your system, which is outrageous. I demand a partial refund of the cost.

Or I will be disputing it, with the better customer bureau. Why would I book an Uber to take me back to the same location that I was within a minute space of time.

It makes absolutely no point, and there's no way to contact you guys to get this price adjusted. I use Uber on a regular basis, and I have and will never pay that amount from that location, which is less than 10 minutes away from my home.

Thank you.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Uber Pros: Drivers are generally good.

Uber Cons: No support, No direct number.

Comments