This is literally the 3rd issue in 4 orders I have had with uber. I canceled my membership and oy use you when there is a promo and that goes poorly.

Most recently I placed an o see, scheduled delivery and then had a driver "crystal" pick I up then cancel it immediately. I called the store and the food has not even been picked up , no female drivers had even been in that day. Or course I want the food so I have to confirm AC Uber service and after to failed chats that for ended on me before resolution I had to reorder just to get the food that had been prepared an hour earlier sent to me your service agents, drivers and beyond are poorly lacking and it's exhausting to be placed in position of such horrific service. I implores with the wonderful Pepper Pod staff( where my order was for) to stop using you and move to door dash.

I don't expect anything from sending this but I had to sit on hold with you guys I had time to waste sending this. Absolutely ridiculous

User's recommendation: Use DoorDash.

Location: Cincinnati, Ohio