Verified Reviewer

1.9

Update by user Nov 15, 2021

I have NOT had a single response from Uber and stayed on phone several times trying to get through. There is really no way to contact Uber and it sucks!

I will never use Uber again until this is addressed including Uber Eats.The Uber light was on in the car but the driver would only take cash and overcharged. There is no way to provide a receipt given what the driver did on this transaction.

Drivers were showing up and disappearing at the airport and then when this driver say that I was standing on the island for a pickup, he drove up and jacked up the price. After I got into the car and he started driving, he said that this was a CASH ONLY transaction.

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2021

I can't get reimbursed from my company since I never received a receipt. I have removed the Uber app from my phone and I am telling every family and friend to not use Uber and I know a few people.

I drove my car and parked at the airport the following week for travel and felt much better. I am over the anger of this experience but I want to make sure that I prevent others from this kind of crap!

I have pictures of the car and license plate but probably want to hold that info until someone from Uber responds.

User's recommendation: DO NOT let an Uber driver ever drive up and offer to give you service. Never get into the car unless they are using the Uber map to your destination and make sure that they will take a credit card....or just STOP using UBER COMPLETELY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uber Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Full refund or the extra funds ($120) and a receipt for $96.75 (original fare on app). The $120 was actually what I paid and the driver wanted $130. However, my wife gave me an additional $100 that the driver took and sped away..

Uber Pros: I need my money back, Got a ride.

Uber Cons: This company hires trash, Conman driver, No receipt and cash only after we started driving.

Comments