Verified Reviewer

Uber Rep,

I booked an Uber ride in Colorado Springs for Saturday, 27 March, from my home to the Colorado Springs Airport and received a confirmation email of the booking.

The pickup was for 4:20 to 4:30 am but the car and driver never showed up. At 4 am, the app said the ride was 23 minutes away and counted down.

But when it finished the countdown, the app stated it was "coming soon". Finally, after another 10 minutes or so, the app stated, "no cars available" and told me to book again. It's 1.5 hours before my flight started boarding and I tried getting another ride several more times, but was told "no cars available".

I tried calling a cab but they did not have the capacity to pick me up and told me Uber had been doing what happed to me for the past 2 weeks. If you were having a problem getting drivers, why was this not communicated BEFORE HAND?

At the last minute, I had to drive my car. Now I'm paying parking for a long trip!

I am a 5-star rated customer and I'm shocked and livid about the stress and money you cost me.

Linda

User's recommendation: Don't rely on Uber to get you to your destination!

Preferred solution: Pay for my parking at the airport and confirm that the customer will be notified at least 24 hours in advance when there are problems having drivers available..

Comments