Verified Reviewer

3.5

I was in Salt Lake City for the first time in my life and enjoyed my trip. The hotel didn't have a airport shuttle but was only 13 min from the airport.

I arranged for an Uber the day before and it was confirmed by email. I waited at the designated time 6:30am and no one showed up and there was no way to contact Uber for help. Customer service wasn't available until 10am and my flight was at 8:30am. I had to start over and book another ride.

If I had waited any longer or was any further away from the airport I would've missed my flight. There was no driver assigned so I couldn't call the driver for confirmation. The website and phone calls just took me in circles.

The website only deals with post ride issues and the phone kept directing me to the website. I hope this gets resolved.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Uber Pros: Usually good.

Uber Cons: Poor customer service.

Location: 215 West South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101