This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check ourNew Reviewer
This Uber driver, Henry Vu, with license plate number of CDNR-O34 lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, assaulted and was violent to me and friends on July 31, 2021.
This incident did not happen in the car but in a living house.
There is a police report issued yesterday after the police had him in handcuffs for over four hours, doing their police report (Henry was doing a in the back seat of the police car)
- he used a hammer for his break and enter
- he stole several things (police returned most in good condition)
- the Sheriff removed him from his residence earlier in the day at around 11:00 in the morning, I heard that it was difficult to take him out of the home where he was evicted ( 76 Homewood); it was clearly communicated that he needed to have a police escort with a legal representative of the owner within 72 hours of the eviction
- 3 hours after he was evicted (as per the note on the door, which is illegal to remove) he returns with a hammer in hand. This is when neighbors feared the worst - and word quickly were informed.
He quickly uses the hammer to smash the door of the beautiful Victorian home. It was a terrible scene. One neighbor called 911 and another called the owner (a feeble bed ridden gentleman in his 90s about the break-in, knowing it can often take over an hour for police to arrive for a break-in)
- he removed his personal belongings plus several of the stolen items he had listed on Kijijji
- he actually broke into all other locked bedrooms, causing thousands of dollars of damages (it is alleged that he was desperate for funds to pay for heavy drug habit)
- he was formally charged with assaulting two individuals, removal of the Sheriff's note, Break in Enter, theft, damage to property, trespassing and I believe
Several have called police for his violent and loud outbursts which caused a disturbance to peace ( eg loud music in his parked car at 5 am while he was high on marijuana, or a loud temper tantrum when he once saw his parking ticket, or once while hi he 'temporarily' stole a friend's viceroys pit-bull).
There are videos of these three incidents. There are also audio recordings of his violent assault, utter disrespect, several homophobic comments.
He has been given a date for a hearing and a Peace Bond to refrain from coming anywhere near the property.
He is a very dangerous person and should not be qualified as a YB Uber driver for the safety concerns of passengers.
User's recommendation: Don't use this driver who is very dangerous.
Location: Woodbridge, Ontario