My fiancée has been trying for over 4 weeks now to get in contact with someone at Uber to update her account. She got a new phone number which apparently already had an Uber account linked to it.

She wants to update her old Uber account to her new number however whenever she logins into the Uber account it sends an authorization code to her old number which she no longer has access to. After emailing Uber an email verification is sent to her email on file but whenever she clicks the link Uber responds saying that is the wrong email.

Is there any way a representative can help us instead of a automated response I feel like this issue has been unresolved for far too long. I think she is talking to her firm this week to have them switch from reimbursing Uber to Lyft since she is unable to use Uber so any help would be appreciated

User's recommendation: Better procedures in place to resolve this issue.

Preferred solution: Update my fiancees phone number on her account to her new number should be common practice in today’s world.....

Comments