Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 26, 2021

I finally got in contact with Uber. I found a number on the driver help page, not any of the previous numbers I had tried, and got someone who actually helped and knew what I was talking about. Thankfully with more digging I was able to get the answers I needed to file my taxes.

Original review posted by user Apr 26, 2021

Good evening, My name is John W. Joaquin and I am looking for some help!

I sent a letter last Monday, April 19th to the corporate office in California, but I haven't received any response either through my home email or my cell phone.

I was a driver for Uber in Washington, Seattle area.

Last year was the start of my 3rd year driving for your company. I stopped driving at the end of March 2020 because of COVID-19 (state shutdown) and was collecting unemployment. I, being that I am over 60 and my wife has health issues deriving from her previous bouts with 2 different cancers were in the high risk group. In June we decided to sell our home and In September we moved to Arizona.

I have not worked at all in Arizona. In October I went to try to get unto my Uber Driver account to retrieve my tax forms but my password did not work anymore and I tried to reset password to no avail.

I tried several times and even sent messages trying to get help. Not until this month was I able to reset my password and got unto the Uber driver site. Hitting the tab that said Tax forms, I was only given the option to update my info button for my taxes.

There was no download tab for tax forms available to me.

My wife and I have an appointment with our tax person to do our taxes on April 4th, Tuesday.

All I would like is to get my 2020 **** forms from your company.

I hope this will get to the right person/department to help me so I can resolve this and get my 1099 forms. If it is not, please send to who can or let me know as soon as possible.

Contact cell- *************** and my home email- **************

John W Joaquin

Preferred solution: My 2020 1099 tax forms. .

Comments