Original review updated by user Apr 26, 2022

during 2 weeks in Jan-feb 2022 I had 2700$ fraudulent charges on my 2 credit cards from uber and uber eat. I reported them to visa.

the card was used on my account and my son's and after that uber put reg flag on both our accounts and disabled the accounts, customer service in chat checked and said you can use other credit card, I tried 3 other , none worked, it gives me the message that there is an issue with the payment.

There is noway to escalate the issue to higher level and it seems that Uber penalizes people who are victims of fraud or they're too laid back to try to help. After many hours of chatting and over 15 exchanged emails they could not help me and simply wrote me " we are sorry, you can not use the application at this time, you can buy a new device and use a new credit card"

User's recommendation: accessible manager, Proper customer servie, trying to solve customer problem,

Location: Montreal, Quebec