The driver parked along the road on the highway and asked me to leave his car its not uber's car its his car and when i told him im running late i just want to reach my destination i was just cautioning him not to be on the phone trying to follow gps at same time on the same phone ant the phone even on the from seat on even infront of him on the dash board. He had to call thepolice on me to leave his car.

We were there for 1hr: 38mins.

He was the phone from when he picked me up till where he dropped me on theway like after 11mins of my trip telling me he has the ride to talk he is talking with and old friend he has been longing for to talk with. He said as long as he is not holding the phone in his has equally hewas not using but car bluethtooth the phone was speaker on the front seat.

Preferred solution: The driver has to be call to order. Peoples life are at risk and didnt care. If u like u can carry investigation on this when he picked me up and where he dropped me on the highway and if he didnt call the police . .

Uber Cons: Have internal issues and no customer service.

Location: Washington, District Of Columbia