Verified Reviewer

5.0

Uber responded quickly. The key to apprehending the thief of my debit card hinged on being able to identify the cell phone number that was used in the failed Uber transactions.

My bank denied the attempted transactions, so there was no monetary loss for me. Uber asked for information to track it down. I supplied all requested information which included the date, time stamp, screen-shot from my bank and debit card information.

Again they responded promptly. They searched their records, but could not locate the attempted transactions mainly because the transactions were denied by my bank and were never completed.

I was disappointed that they couldn't find the necessary information, but I was impressed by the prompt and professional responses and their efforts.

Thanks for your help in putting me in touch with them!

J