Verified Reviewer

Hello,

I have been contacting Uber for 2 weeks and they told me to wait because there was nothing wrong with my account. Now I cant even get anyone to respond back to me so I can figure what happened and how we can resolve any issues or if needed more documents that I am willing to provide.it says that it was something about my consumers report which Checkr was supposed to provide with a full background check they should be able to pull it up.

Yet, under that email that was sent to me my federal search was under the consumers report that they needed. So I am lost of which documents did they need to clarify that issues. Also, I have done an outstanding job repaying back to my community with over 266hrs of volunteer work for the past 7-8yrs.

I have tried to call the checkr website and still havent responded nor call me. Im trying to make extra cash during this pandemic times.

Preferred solution: An answer.

Location: Pooler, Georgia