Verified Reviewer

1.2

I have tried getting ahold of the driver and to be contacted by customer service as there no number. You keep asking how was the call but there has been no call.

You basically stole my property and rubbing it in my face. I will be contacting my attorneys regarding how to properly move forward. This isnt about the pods anymore.

Its about how inefficient your company is towards its riders. Feel free to contact me at +1 (91*) ***-**** or at Brent.fitzwater92@***.com.

User's recommendation: CHECK THE CAR BEFORE GETTING OUT OR YOU WILL NEVER SEE WHAT YOU LEFT BEHIND AGAIN OR GOOD LUCK TRYING.

Location: Los Angeles, California

Comments

#2054346

Not to mention, the driver has other passengers to pick up. You have to wait until he is not busy.

Then you should offer to pay for his gas to return the items you left behind. No way are you entitled to a full refund when you were careless

#2054345

No one stole your property. You were careless and left it in the car.

You should not be rewarded with a full refund because you were irresponsible.

You won't learn a thing then. Either that you you will purposely leave your items behind and demand a full refund another time.

#2054307

" contacting my attorneys" Be sure to show them a copy of the terms of service YOU accepted. They state that Uber or Lyft for that matter ARE NOT responsible for the junk YOU leave behind.

Further, YOU agreed to not do this.

YOU did READ and UNDERSTAND the terms before YOU accepted them right? No one cares about your silly threat to call an attorney....

Uber Reviews