3.0

Last night I had a bad driver he was yelling at other drivers he insulted me and then started talking about death and how crazy it is that we all have to die and he decided to go a different way and therefore I got scared and I asked him to pull at the nearest gas station and he said too late so I asked him again please take me to the nearest gas station. At that time he told me do you want me to wait for you I said no thank you so he left.

I was panicking when I entered the gas station the cashier at the gas station was very nice guy and he calm down.

I waited 15 minutes then I asked for another Uber more expensive one so I dont get the same person I do not remember his name I would like to get my money back. It was super scary the fact that they had to go through that.

User's recommendation: No comment I just want my issue resolved and I do not want to take that person ever again. I hope he does not have my address I am scared of him he was very unusual person.

Location: Huntington Beach, California