1.9

I was dropped off at a North location instead of the south location in a town I'm unfamiliar with just after having surgery. Any other driver would have asked to make sure if this is where I was going.

He just let me out and left. I've spent the last 3 hours trying to get a hold of somebody to tell them I was left in the wrong location with flip-flops no jacket and freezing and had to walk over a mile to get to my Airbnb after nice neighbors pointed me in the right direction bawling my eyes out the entire way.

I even ordered food from Uber eats the other day which I will never do again they dropped it off at the wrong location as I was trying to have communication with them to make sure they were in the right spot they just dumped the food took a picture and left and it was at a law firm not the hotel I was staying at very very clearly so unprofessional they could care less

User's recommendation: Be very very careful to be dropped off in the correct location..

Location: Los Angeles, California