1.4

1. I corrected the subject line from "Incorrectv100-NEC" - WHICH HAS NO BEARING with the conversation I had with ypur Customer Service rep "Thea" @ 1:10pm on Sunday March 27, 2022.

Thea was very helpful and moved my request to your escalation team, and stated to me in the RECORDED FOR QUALITY CALL - that I will receive a physical call from a supervisor regarding - "A correction to an incorrect 2021 ****-NEC" that you system currently has on file.

3. I will wait until March 29, 2022 for a call back....and if no call comes, I will escalate my request through to the IRS and let them know that your submission of my income is incorrect - missing approximately $10,000.00, in which will cause them to go through with a legal investigation into your company.

I truly expect that you do not want this, so I am asking once again, to help me finalize "A CORRECTED 1099-NEC" of my total 2021 earnings for the ENTIRE year.

Thank you for your time.

Tim Gorman

505-615-****

Please be couteous and return a call to the above phone number ASAP.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Be safe.

User's recommendation: Check all driver's 1099-NECs to ensure the accuracy in the calculating algorithm your system uses.

Preferred solution: A corrected 2021 1099-NEC given to me ASAP..

Location: 11301 Malaguena Lane Northeast, Albuquerque, NM 87111