Featured Not resolved
1.6
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

On March 24, 2017 I requested a ride a driver accepted the trip, the app showed that i had been picked up and that we were on our trip.The issue with this was I WAS NEVER PICKED UP!!!

I then contacted the driver whom did not respond but immediately cancelled the trip. I waited a few minutes requested another ride the same driver accepted and cancelled the ride again. THIS IS STRIKE TWO. But once more i requested a ride and finally was picked up.

I check my bank statement and noticed that over $200 had been charged and it was from Uber! I contacted uber several times only to be told that my fares were adjusted to compensate my driver for the services provided. NOT ONLY DID I NOT TAKE THE TRIP BUT THE DRIVER HERSELF CANCELLED THE TRIP. THEY ARE ACTING AS IF I WILL NOT RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK!!!

BUT I REFUSE TO LOSE $253.94 FOR A SERVICE THAT WAS NOT PROVIDED!

I USE UBER ON A CONSTANT BASIS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE HAD ANY KIND OF ISSUE WITH UBER!!!BUT THIS ONE MISTAKE IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Review about: Uber Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: I use to love my uber drivers before this.

I didn't like: I am being robbed for 254 dollars.

Had an Experience with UBER?

Comments