Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Update by user Apr 17, 2022

THEY FINALLY PAID ME THE 150$

Original review posted by user Mar 18, 2022

I received the email attached on 3/15 saying that if I complete 15 rider trips in "Tampa Bay" that I would receive a $250 bonus.. I had never done driver before.

Only UberEats delivering. So I took them up on the offer.. I completed the 5 trips for the 1st portion of the bonus of $100 and then I figured I will just finish and complete 10 additional rides to reach the 15 total that is specified so that I can get the additional $150. DONE within 1 day...

I noticed that my rides were not populating onto the quest portion where the completed rides are. So I called and inquired.. They stated that i didn't qualify for the additional because i had not completed the 15 rides total. well..

as you can also see in the attached pics that i HAVE completed 16 trips total... After hours on the phone and multiple reps that didn't understand my frustration they told me that I needed to do "more rides". I clearly have done 15 so I am perplexed as to why they would say this... I'm VERY frustrated with this program..

It is not fair that when I spoke to Clare earlier today she informed me that SOME of the 16 trips that I have done in total do not qualify because they were outside of a "geo-fence geographical area"..

To me honestly it feels like false advertisement and a sneaky way to get us to do rides that don't qualify. As a driver we do not know where a "geo-fense area" is so it's unfair for us to do rides that don't qualify when you all don't specify "what exact area" that it has to be done in. THE Tampa Bay area consists of 3 counties. Pinellas; Hillsborough ; and Pasco County.

SEE PICS. Only 3 of my trips that were completed out of the total of 16 were started or ended in Tampa so how did the others Qualify and they were ALL in the SAME AREA?????

Furthermore. There is NO WHERE on the UberApp, the Uber website or anything affiliated with Uber that says "promotions/trips etc must be made within a certain "geo fence geographical area"..

This is not right. It's not fair and it's UNACCEPTABLE.

I want the $150 that's due to me since the ad clearly says "trips to be completed in Tampa Bay Area". Because they ALL were done in that zone.

To say that I was outside of the "geo fence" is less than a pathetic excuse and a cop out to not properly pay me. I expect a QUICK resolution to this

Preferred solution: I NEED MY 150$ PAYOUT .

Comments