The driver refused nomatter How many times have I told him my apartment number and to come pick us up at my apartment made us walk all the way to the office because he said either come here or You can cancel the ride. So me and my baby walked all the way to the office and as soon as we got close he canceled the ride..I tried to figure out how to dispute this theres no way of disputing it theres nobody to talk to with Uber.

I had to call another Lyft and wait even longer and it said a got charged a six dollar fee I believe and I tried to dispute that it credited me Uber bucks which six dollars is not even enough to take a ride for something that shouldnt have even been charged anyways because I didnt take the ride and he canceled on me before I even got there and made me walk all the way to the office to leave.Uber bucks is not what I want ever I want my account credited back the money six dollars is not enough for even a ride so that money just sits there. Anyways so when I tried to dispute it all of a sudden the money disappeared. Then I noticed that not only was I not give them back to six dollars I believe I also was charged for the whole ride that is on my bank statement even because I did let tried to delete the app and take my card off of it so I wouldnt get charged and Uber slick charged my account anyways just recent and I havent taken an another Uber since then so my Bank account had a recent 12 or 13 dollar fee just recent and I havent taken uber since..

so I got charged for that ride and since they couldnt get the money charged my bank account recently I dont appreciate this I am disabled I dont have money nor do I get child support literally all my money is gone I dont drive I have to take a lift for me and my baby to get places.. I would like my money back in my account for both charges considering that man was so rude and made us walk all the way to the office regardless of how many times I told him and asked him to please come pick us up at my apartment then decided to just cancel when we were close to his car and took off

Comments