Verified Reviewer

To be sure that I am not charged for drivers that did not come to the pickup location. The first driver this morning and then again this afternoon.

I would like you to contact me directly to discuss this. Please leave a call back number. I never saw the person this morning. I had to request another Uber which made me late for work.

Then after work I requested a third Uber. The driver also never showed up. I was left standing outside for an hour. I finally contacted him by telephone and he told me that I would not be charged for this FARE.

I had a miserable experience today outside waiting for these drivers that never showed. I would like to ask for a full refund.

Also I would like your confirmation that I will not be charged for the two drivers that never came. I was forced to give a tip I would like that refund it also.

Uber Pros: Never came to get me.

Uber Cons: App is difficult, Hard to speak to a rep, Strange changes.

Comments