Verified Reviewer

I left my phone in an uber pet ride. I have LITERALLY spent 4 hour filling out help forms, and have not heard back yet.

I tried reaching out via twitter.

I kept getting automated responses telling me to check my email, but I never received an email. This is RIDICULOUS and I need my phone back

User's recommendation: Use Lyft, not uber.

Preferred solution: I'd like my phone back.

Uber Cons: No customer service at all.

Comments

#2053634

Yeah it is ridiculous that you were careless with your phone. I can understand that you are angry at yourself.

But at the same time what is really ridiculous is your expecting the driver to bend over backwards to return the phone that YOU left behind. Are you willing to pay for the gas that they waste return the phone that YOU left behind? Are you willing to pay the fares of the customers he would have had while he returned the phone that YOU lost? You were careless and you will have to wait until he is done work to get your phone.

Also Lyft is no better, I read complaints from "adults" like yourself who left things behind and blame the driver and expect him to go out of his way to correct YOUR mistake. Lyft customers also do not take responsibility for their mistakes.

Uber Reviews