Verified Reviewer

I have an unresolved issue that has been tossed around different agents all throughout the week and still hasn't been resolved yet. I spent hundreds of dollars speaking on the phone with dozens agents, including their "specialist" who said they'll get back to me, but never did after I've explained about my situation(with details, and screenshots).

I am truly disappointed how their CS is managed. They should really find a way to just assign ONE DEDICATED AGENT who will follow through with their customer if they're really dedicated to to solve customer's issues.

I purchased Uber Cash gift card via Amazon which I redeemed and is on my account. However, when I tried to use it for a friend in the States, it wouldn't let me. According to one of the many agents I've talked to, it could be because the currency is different as I reside outside of the US right now.

I don't see why this would be an issue when I purchased it in dollar, and if I knew it wouldn't work, then I wouldn't have purchased it from the first place. I asked the agents to help me find a way to either use the Uber Cash, or refund it back to me since I won't be needing it outside of the US.

More guidance should have been given before the purchase. Again, I've used emails, uber app help, international calls, and spend hours to explain this over and over again but still couldn't have it resolved yet.

Comments