Verified Reviewer

2.0

I scheduled a ride for 4:30 to 4:40pm on sept 6th 2021 from 4743 marconi avenue 95608 to 5949 fair oaks blvd 95608 1.91 miles long i was quoted 6.75 i accepted then it cancelled on me without my request making me late to work. then i asked for another ride that i did actually take and owe money for that was the same addresses the same trip from my home to my work one way no stops for 6.75 i have a charge of 16.49 and a charge of .52 cents and anotlher pending charge of 9.94 i have a screenshot proving this.

I contacted help or uber support and no one has acknowledged i was over charged. I am very upset at this point and would like a supervisor to go over this with me. Now thats only one charge im complaining about today so far but now i must let u know about a previous charge i contested last week about the same problem same trip but i was charged 26 dollars and change i was only refunded $3. PLEASE HELP ME I am a loyal customer that only wants what is fair.

tell me what is fair about those prices? please contact me asap thank you

User's recommendation: be careful pay attention to your account and how much your being charged and contest the outrageous charge with uber every time.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Uber Pros: Ease of ordering, Nice drivers.

Uber Cons: Hard to speak to a person, Lousy automated customer service, Can not get help, Customer service with the app.

Comments