Verified Reviewer

I just got home from a ride with Uber & had the same problem as in the past - I'm unable to leave a tip for my driver after the trip. I followed the instructions both from the app on my phone & from the website but on the app it says "Something went wrong.

Please try again." and from the website through my computer it says "There was an issues with your payment method" when I click the Add Tip button. I switched my card from Discover to a Visa but continue to have the same issue, even though I'm supposed to be able to add a tip after getting out of the car I can't, no matter what card I use. I really need someone to figure this out & explain to me what the problem is so I can tip drivers, otherwise no one will pick me up any more!

You provide no help, the previous time I had this issue I got no resolution, so this is the 2nd driver I'm unable to tip. Please help me figure this out!

User's recommendation: I don't even know what to recommend, you can't reach anyone for help!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uber Customer Care.

Uber Cons: No customer service for help.

Comments