Well I am victim of false complaint. This is not the first time.

Last month, someone reported my car being involved in accident. I sent pictures of my car in good shape it took over 5 hours to be let back on the road. This time someone reported me driving impair last night around 8pm impair. This cost me time and money because my account is being held off 24 hours for no reason.

I have to be compensated after this false claim because it is not fair that I have to be put on hold unjustly. Also, I think it will be great to send a safety team or a police to have a driver being tested right the way so driver posing safety concern be held accountable.

In addition, I would like to reach out the headquarters' office to have my account being audited because of a bridge concern. I am using an android phone but yet my Uber driver setting displaying as a iPhone. This change happened few month ago.

I change my phone to anew Samsung Galaxy 20th model with the same result. I am not sure if someone from the outside Uber can *** an account.

User's recommendation: My recommendation is to ask the rider making the claim if they are willing to wait for a police or safety personal to verify the claim or have the rider on record and being fine for any false claim.

Preferred solution: being compensated for a 24 hour lost of income .

Location: Washington, District Of Columbia