Verified Reviewer

I was in the vehicle with my friend going 5 minutes away from home. I have never experienced a bad Uber ride but this was horrible.

At first, we made a mistake and put our location on a street that was closed off but called him immediately to correct the situation. Once we got in the car he made a sarcastic comment asking "if we were new here". After walking three blocks to get to the uber we just tried to laugh it off even though we were very upset with the service. We got in the vehicle and just wanted the typical ride home which is what we paid for and expected the service that you provided.

Once we left the vehicle I commented about the service and he yelled at me that "I was *** ugly" and that " I should read a book." I don't think anyone should ever receive this type of service, His name was James in a Subaru Forester license plate number ABEY40.

I enjoy using your services and have never had a bad experience till now. I hope you make this situation right so no one else has to go through this experience.

Preferred solution: The uber driver James to never encounter another customer ever again..

Location: Boulder, Colorado

Comments

#2054822

" left the vehicle I commented about " I'll take you're leaving something out for $200.00 Alex. Let me guess, you didn't have the courage to talk crazy when getting into the car and waited until you were getting out to get bad.

You actually THOUGHT the driver had to take your lame comments and found out the hard why he didn't when he came back at you.

Feelings hurt, you're not trying your best customer service game, perhaps to (make it right) perhaps to get something free. Listen, you never know who you're riding with and what they're going through the day you decide to act out.

Uber Reviews