Verified Reviewer

I was in the vehicle with my friend going 5 minutes away from home. I have never experienced a bad Uber ride, but this was horrible.

At first, we made a mistake and put our location on a street that was closed off, but called him immediately to correct the situation. Once we got in the car, he made a sarcastic comment asking "if we were new here". After walking three blocks to get to the Uber, we just tried to laugh it off, even though we were very upset with the service. We got in the vehicle and just wanted the typical ride home, which is what we paid for and expected the service that you provided.

Once we left the vehicle, I commented about the service, and he yelled at me that "I was *** ugly" and that I should read a book." I don't think anyone should ever receive this type of service, His name was James in a Subaru Forester license plate number ABEY40.

I enjoy using your services and have never had a bad experience till now. I hope you make this situation right so no one else has to experience this go through this experience.

User's recommendation: He should be an employee of Uber anymore.

Preferred solution: James verbally abused me and should not be in contact with other customers..

Location: Boulder, Colorado