Verified Reviewer

2.8

I requested an Uber today just to get down the street to the Pittsburg Center Bart and it was $28.00. That is way to expansive and its only a 5 minute drive from my house to Bart.

I then proceeded to tell the Uber driver to take me to Pittsburg Bay Point Bart instead due to the Bart leaving from Pittsburg Center. After getting dropped off I seen my price was risen to $45 DOLLARS!!!!!!!! That is so ridiculous!! I was only still in Pittsburg, I did not travel to another city so why is it so much??!!

The driver was really helpful but this is not okay for people who are trying to get to work this is just way to expensive, your competitors prices were not this high. I would like a refund and I would like to never use Uber again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculous!!!!!!! And pathetic!!!!!!

I then requested a Lyft from Pittsburg bay point Bart to were I work in Richmond and it was only $33 dollars and that is scary that me going to another city in Lyft is only $33 dollars while using UBER I stay in the same city and spend $45 DOLLARS!!!! It does not add up.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Uber Pros: Good hard working drivers, Good service.

Uber Cons: Hard to get in touch with someone verbally, Call line useless, Overcharging, Money taken, Some drivers are disrespectful.

Comments