Unfortunately, I had a terrible experience with Uber today. My fiancé and I forgot our masks in our hotel room.

Upon entering the vehicle of the Uber driver, he requested and asked if we had masks. My fiancé responded that we did not &;;;;;; forgot ours but he would run to the front desk quick ( 1 minute) and would grab two for us and apologized. The Uber driver did not allow us to exit the car and started pulling off. He then started aggressively verbalizing that we need mask and of the reasons for it.

We then told him again, before exiting the parking lot, that we could exit the car and cancel our trip. He would not allow us to exit. He verbally said with an aggressive tone this is a general conversation. Stop talking & listen.

I did not take this well as it was an inappropriate conversation and the tone was set from the start of the trip. He then continued to harass us regarding the trip. We made it known that we would like to exit the car immediately after he pulled out of the hotel parking lot. He sped over three lanes almost causing an accident and kicked us out of the car with inappropriate language and aggressiveness Get out..

We almost got hit getting out the car and then he almost hit us when he executed a UTURN while rolling down his window to scream at us. I immediately reported the entire situation to Uber support. Not only did they responded with saying that my concerns/ comments are dully noted, they charged three dollars more the the fare price.

The customer stopper team is the worst Ive experienced in my lifetime. Not only does Uber support suck.

Uber, the company, condones verbal harassment, endangerment to passengers, and aggressive driving.

User's recommendation: Use Lyft.

Comments