2.8

Hello:

I have been trying to cancel the $9.99 monthly charge that UBER has been posting to my Chase Visa account since July 2021. I never order an UBER PASS and to this day I have no clue what an UBER PASS actually is.

I tried to follow the directions available on the Uber Help site but was unable to remove the recurring charge. I have tried calling Uber Customer Service but as we all know, that number does not exist. In the past, I worked as an Uber Driver and also occasionally an Uber Rider. Unable to remove the recurring charge, I tried to terminate my Uber membership and - again following the UBER Help suggestions, deleted my UBER account entirely.

No luck as UBER is still charging my Chase Visa $9.99. So far, UBER has billed me for 8 recurring charges of $9.99 for a service I never requested, cannot seem to cancel and never provided UBER authorization to charge my credit card.

The unwanted, never used and not authorized Uber Pass has now cost me $79.92 plus 22.9% credit card interest and continues to increase every month when UBER continues to bill my Chase Visa card. How do I get you to stop?

Preferred solution: Although I’d love to get a refund for something I never ordered nor used at this point if UBER would just STOP billing me $9.99 a month I’d be ecstatic!!!.

Uber Pros: Cheating people.

Uber Cons: Cannot terminate recurring chargesa, Bad billing practice.

Comments