Verified Reviewer

Hello, I am contacting you today regarding numerous fraudulent charges on my debit card.

I have had my debit card number compromised three times in the last year and each time the person who stole the card number has used it for Uber rides. Most recently it has happened twice in the last 3 weeks with the most recent occurrence being over the veterans day holiday.

On 11-11-21 and 11-12-21 there were four Uber charges for a total of 139.76 that were not mine and there were approximately four more about three weeks ago for a similar amount. I am currently disputing the most recent charges with my financial institution, and the previous ones were successfully disputed. I would like to speak to someone regarding the issue in an attempt to report this fraud and determine who is using my card. Since Uber is at a loss I would think this would be of a concern to you as well.

My phone number is listed below, please contact me to discuss this issue. Thank you and have a great day.

Roger Collins

Cell # 713-252-****

Preferred solution: Just to report the fraud and hopefully prevent it from happening again.

Location: Houston, Texas