Verified Reviewer

1.3

OlAfter the evening I had yesterday my experience couldnt get any better. First my flight was delayed and I was stuck in a different state.

When I went into my Uber app and requested a driver the price just to get home was ridiculously expensive. It did not make it any better. I requested the Uber and waited for my driver to pull up. When he finally did he had NO MASK on.

He put it on when I went to the window to clarify who he was. Once I did, I opened the door and put my things in the car. We made small talk. While he was driving he was on the phone.

Its funny because he spoke about me to whomever he was on the phone with. As he dropped me off he said it was a pleasure and I told him bank you and said be safe.

If I supposedly didnt have on a mask why didnt he tell me to put one on? Aaaannnndddd why did he the driver let me in the car if i didnt have a mask on?

User's recommendation: Please take photos of yourself in the Uber.

Preferred solution: Apology.