1.3

Call not connected and issue not resolved as detailed below: I had a ride on 20 Dec 2022 through Auto Bajaj RE Compact, Driver Name: Bajrang Lal Kumawat, I have booked a Auto from Jhotwara to Ramnagar Jaipur for that the estimated fare was Rs. 73.67.

When I reached the destination the driver asked for Rs.

96 and took cash of Rs. 90 although the amount of Rs. 73.67 was deducted from my Paytm account. But I was surprised to see the driver was asking for Rs.

96 continuously and misbehaving with me on the road and made such statements "I don't get anything from Uber.

they are thieves, Petrol prices are on a higher side and I am not getting anything from UBER" I told him so many times that the payment has been made from my Paytm account but he did not accept at all and created a scene over there.

I have raised the complaints about the same with your team but there is only assurance to solve the issue but no response received yet. I am requesting to refund my excess amount which was taken by the driver forcefully and take necessary action against the driver.

All the message details screenshot of payment attached here in mail.

Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan