Verified Reviewer

1.1

and when I tried to reach out to you and try to resolve my concern your representative I couldnt even understand her number one number two she had kids crying in the background number three she hung up on me if you dont call me back and straighten this out Im gonna trash you all over the Internet google review yelp review anything and everything I can I will absolutely trash you you left me in a very dangerous situation in front of all my employees and the guy that pushes the broom the lowest guy in my company he cleans bathrooms hey sweets the floors and shut the lights off yeah I know you dont give A crap about what Im saying you prove that by your representative when I called with a complaint that hung up on me I tried to do it through your app and your app just has a bunch of revolving doors for better words are terminologies my lowest employee pay to get me an Uber home after 2 1/2 hours I dare you to call me back my name is Michael Hinson Im the president of Palace construction at 816-786-****

Ive had a lot of problems with your company Im gonna say pretty much your company sucks this is about the fifth issue of a very serious nature and actually youve never even contacted me about any of the other ones so I wouldnt expect you to contact me about this one that my lowest employee paid for for me to get home like I said Im freaking pissed Im mad its 2 oclock in the morning Kansas City time Ive been staying out in a dangerous area for 2 1/2 hours in front of my employees Christmas party 816-786-**** Michael Hinson president Palace construction Kansas City, MO 81678*-*** zero OK yeah OK I guess OK blah Laura my name is Bob Bornaman my name is Chris and hang up on me how many route to say I am so freaking mad prove to me that youre a company that stands behind integrity if you dont I dont credit my employee the fares that he paid for for me to get home when you guys let me stand on the street you know I dont we need to pay for his fees to get me home you need to give him $100 credit towards his all of his Uber stuff this that and the other if I knew now what I didnt know four hours earlier so I dont even know 4:00 AM or p.m. what I know now I wouldve rented a limo your company sucks if you got the guest call me back well discuss it if you dont send me an email hinsonm@***.com to your response if I dont have something by the morning I promise you Ill spend my whole day tomorrow which will be Saturday Saturday Saturday OK Ill spend the whole day when I wake up typing every bad review I can about your company absolutely ridiculous customer service not only from the whole app thing to the driver thing through blow me off your driver not answering the phone when I called him seven freaking times yeah sure what your current company stands for.

User's recommendation: Do what you say you’re going to do in mean what you say you’re gonna do or close up your company and go somewhere else this is not a proper situation at any form or level absolutely terrible customer service terrible website turbo app site terrible customer service when I call and I get hung up on when I can hear kids crying in the background like Potain I can’t even understand LA let alone there was so much background noise for babies crying I really think you’re probably can’t be that I just close the doors if you want to discuss it please call me 816-***-**** * very pissed off customer.

Preferred solution: Call me if you have the guts .

Uber Cons: Dumbbbb yall are stupidd.

Location: 4108 North Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64116