Original review updated by user Apr 15, 2022

I would really like to talk to someone over call because it is very inconvenient if anyone wants to register a complaint, the issue has happened numerous times so I am from Bhubaneswar and staying in Botanda and nearby within 8 kms is my college if I want to go to my college using the services from Uber or even if I want to travel from main city (Bhubaneswar) to botanda your drivers are asking for extra money 1st us being students theyre asking for the extra amount we cant pay and when I searched to talk to someone over call no such facilities are there in a small city at 10:30pm, me and my friends trusted the uber platform and booked the ride for around 190 rs 2 autos and were told by the drivers to pay extra 200. Why?

Why is it showing on the platform the location available when the drivers are claiming they get no passengers from the location hence they want extra money.

This is what your platform work on for the drivers to exploit us? and no customer care manager calling?

Pathetic Service!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Uber Cons: Charged to much, At times uber charges are expensive, Unwanted charge and no access to app, App inconsistency.

Location: Kolkata, West Bengal