Verified Buyer

I feel like when I told him he was at the wrong address he should have listen. He said this was the address and I needed to get out.

My address on the application was 5824 n 62nd Street and u told him he was wrong. He told me to get out. I took pictures of where he dropped me off at. I need a total refund and he should never drive for the company with the attitude he had.

I am a CDL drive so when I told him he was wrong and he didnt try to correct it that was foul. You can check my application for my address and check where he drop me off at it will not match.

Again I have pictures customer service on his end was wrong and u need my money back. ASAP

User's recommendation: None because I will disqualified your business with anyone I know.

Uber Pros: Pros good but this was my first complaint.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Uber Reviews