Verified Reviewer

I have had several drivers minutes from my house and when I scheduled the night before for my morning work pick up for the next day I've been late to work twice in 2 weeks and will lose my job as I am new. I started screen shotting the drivers starting this morning.

Jose license plate JPJ4670 Silver Honda CRV canceled my trip made me late for work waiting on another driver when I scheduled this LAST NIGHT! On 9/2 my driver was 4 minutes away when i messaged him my gate code he canceled and I had to wait 40 minutes for a new driver AGAIN I scheduled that trip the night before that was my SECOND DAY OF WORK!!!!!!!! What am I supposed to do?

I have to get to work Monday -Friday. I am a single female supporting herself I cant lose my job because you have lazy and unreliable drivers this isn't fair!

Comments