Verified Reviewer

Anthony a driver in innisfil answered a call and drove all the way to my location. Right after he saw me cacelled my trip, and lied to the uber app saying I wasn't wearing a mask.

He needs to be fired and I started using lift instead. I expect a level of support for essential workers, at least not to be discriminated against.

Also trying to fix this problem of discrimination uber hasn't messaged or emailed or called back and I gave them all of my info. So the customer service to solve these problems doesn't exist. This is by far the worst most user un-friendly app and company.

Never use uber, support a company that cares about its customers as uber doesn't care about us riders. Matter fact uber doesn't even have a number for customer service so you know its about quick money not keeping a long running business with happy returning customers.

User's recommendation: Never would I recommend uber to someone, I will always recommend lift or other apps now.

Preferred solution: Fire the driver who is being discriminatory to your customers..

Uber Pros: Dont like it.