4.0

I work at the Tampa International Airport and I set my ride yesterday morning like I always do. It was going to cost me $26.

S ok the Uber driver shows up and he drives to the airport. So the closer we got I could tell he was going the wrong way. When I set the ride up I said I want to be dropped off at departures JetBlue Nlue side. The Uber driver ended up at rental cars.

So I told him and it was 5am and I had to be at work by 5:30am and I said to him it's ok I have time to get to work if I take the shuttle. He said well if this is not the right spot for me to drop you off then I will drop you off where you need to be. Now I saw on his phone that it said departures JetBlue and he still didnt take me there. So somehow we got back on the highway and we were headed towards St.

Petersburg. I told him I had to be at work at 5:30am and I knew when we got on the highway I didnt know if we were going to make it back. The thing is once your on the highway towards St. Petersburg there is no turn off you have to go all the way there and turn around and come back.

(Now he didnt say anything the whole time in the fact he was charging me for the ride to St. Petersburg and back) Sonon the way back the Uber driver went off and said 'Well if I would have known we had to go to departures JetBlue blie side then I would have went there's I was like are you kidding me! I said that to myself. I dont know why he said that because when I order and Uber you have to put the destination in.

I got to the airport but when I looked at my phone because o was about to tip him I saw he charged me for all that time to St. Petersburg and it came to $47. I didnt tip him because he charged me and extra $21. It is not my fault that he went the wrong way and he even said to me in the car that he was born and raised here in Tampa so I think he has no excuse for not knowing where to go.

This happened yesterday 6-29-20. I'm mad because I charged because he went the wrong way and it's not my fault. I would like the $21 back.

I barely make any money as it is I have nothing left in my checking account until I get paid next Friday again. So please could you look into this

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Uber Cons: Needs customer support.

Comments