I was waiting in front of address listed for pickup. Instead of picking me up there, the driver went to back or the address and parked an texted me he was there.

When I asked driver why he did not pick me up in front, he rudely said that there was a bus stopped there. There was but a crosswalk was at least 5 feet behind bus where I was. Plenty of safe room. There was no traffic.

Ive caught a lot of Ubers this year and drivers have always been able to pick me up wherever my location was. Regardless of all this the driver was rude and went on about his car and even said,

You get in where I tell you to get in and then cancelled the pickup while I was in the car already. Made me get out of the car and told me he had ordered another driver. The next driver was listed as Christopher.

I cancel Christopher because I intended on never using Uber again. The driver who I have the complaint didnt show in the app anymore do I do not have his name. Seems like this driver knew he would be able to get away with it. That once the new driver was called his name would not be listed.

To complain about. I fear he has done this before and gotten away with this kind of attitude.

I will only use Uber in case of emergencies. And use public transit.

Hopefully I will be able to NEVER use Uber again.

This was inexcusable for any company that interacts with the public. Thus driver definitely is giving Uber a bad name.

User's recommendation: Maybe take a local cab company instead of Uber. Support of a company that endorses rudeness should not be in business.

Location: New Orleans, Louisiana

Comments

I would cancel on you as well with your attitude.

Uber Reviews