I was traveling from Charlotte-Douglas Intl Airport to the Wyndham Garden Hotel, 415 S. Swing Rd Greensboro, NC 27409.

The driver showed up and he asked Where to? I said, Greensboro. He said, Thats too far. I said, So, are you refusing the trip?

He said, No. How much the trip pay? (Side note: This man is foreign and speaks very little English) I said, $106.95. He said, You pay me $106.00 cash to get me back to Charlotte.

I told him absolutely not. He accepted the ride, but *** be driving empty from Greensboro back to Charlotte (unless he picks up another customer who wants to go to Charlotte). Basically he wants to be paid for a round trip. When we finally got underway to Greensboro, he again wanted me to pay him for the return trip.

I said no, this trip is paid for via my companys corporate credit card and I cannot do that because it constitutes fraud on my part and Im not doing that.

This driver (name is Tedishoo) needs to be reprimanded by UBER management as this type of shake down is unprofessional and unacceptable. On a good note, this is the first time Ive had a bad experience with UBER, but my concern is he gets me out in the middle of nowhere and says, Get out.

User's recommendation: If your driver’s name is Tedishoo……take another driver.

Location: Birmingham, Alabama

Comments

#2069398

What he should have done was to refuse your fault ride and let you go for yourself. The driver’s goal is to make money, not lose it. He should have cancelled the second he saw where you were going.

Uber Reviews