I am a driver and was hacked and lost my Uber App and have made many calls to Uber support and sent many replies to Uber Support and I am very upset over all of this. I received a request for a rider at approx 12:05 p.m.

on 9/5/2021 to an address on 6th and Jones in the Conagra Business area and the Navigator took me to a driveway in one of the buildings that no one was at and messages started coming on my phone asking me for verification codes and what was really weird was a man on a bike was going back and forth in front of my car and also a woman in a black car doing the same thing. all of a sudden my Uber App was gone and I tried to call Uber and got a number that was a voice mail. I drove home and got the support service area and spoke with Torrie and I was to hear back very soon after 6 hours I called back and spoke to Nancy and she was going to get ahold of someone right away. I am getting many e-mails from support but cannot get into the app and keep getting asked for the 6 digit verification code on the security app which I have no idea where this is.

I did go back down to Conagra this morning and did speak to the Security people and they are all aware of this incident. I thought Uber tracked these riders?

I also had one of my accoints Creidt Karma notify me someone has tried to get into this account I do have Identity Theft alert on everything and I am calling the law enforcement Fraud division tomorrow to alert them. I work hard for my money and had over 20 hours in this week going for the promotion and then someone steals from me this is very sad and wrong.

Preferred solution: My Uber App back and compensated for 2 days of driving time I lost since i had over 20 rides going for the 30 ride promo that ended today 9/6/2021,was over $200..

Location: South 8th Street, Omaha, NE 68102