Firstly, the Uber driver, Alfredo (QBTT37) wasnt wearing a mask when he arrived but put one on when I asked him to. He began going in to what seemed to be the wrong direction but I caught it and realized that I had entered the wrong address within a few minutes of the trip and tried to tell him the correct destination several times.

He just waved me off and insisted that he had the correct address. He was too busy speaking and scrolling through his phone while driving and had earphones on the entire time. He seemed to purposely avoid paying attention to what I was trying to tell him. When he went to drop me off I asked him to please take me to the correct address but he was very rude and said no and told me to get out.

The amount for the fair was supposed to be $10.42. Now hes trying to charge me $90.28!!!

Please advise and thank you.

User's recommendation: Make sure the driver confirms having the correct destination before you get in the car.

Preferred solution: Protection from a wrongful/ fraudulent additional charge which was submitted by the Uber driver. .

Location: Riverview, Florida