Verified Reviewer

Hello,

Your driver, Mamady, phone number (343) 804-****, was outright lying, when he said that I was not wearing a mask.

My sister is a front-line worker. Masks save lives.

I wear mine.

Your app asked me to take a photo, and I did. Look it up. I am wearing a mask. I am also NOT on his dash cam, because he never showed up.

Look at his traffic route. He missed the turn.

Mamady called me, and said that he could not find me at 555 Wellington, Mill Street restaurant. He said he would come anyway, and then "ride cancelled" briefly flashed on my screen. So, he lied to me too, not just to you.

That is unprofessional.

In good faith, I reserved another Uber.

When my 2nd reservation, with Mohammad, also missed the turn, he somehow passed me on to Suleiman, whose arrival time was bumped to another 11 minutes. I had no confidence in your drivers at that point, and so I cancelled my ride request.

I would like to see my rating, as a rider, please.

Accusing me of not wearing a mask is slanderous. My reputation is important to me.

Kim

(613) 818-****

User's recommendation: Avoid Mamady (343) 804-****.

Preferred solution: Show me my customer rating, and erase Mamady's false accusation that I failed to wear a mask..

Uber Pros: Until now it has been great.

Uber Cons: False accusation that i failed to wear a mask, Too hard to find so he cancelled my ride.

Comments