Verified Reviewer

I have booked Uber Auto yesterday evening trip to Greater Kailash Part 2 - Hauz Khas Market. The amount shows Rs.

65/- for that trip on my mobile but when I get down to Hauz Khas driver demanded me for Rs. 137/-. He said his mobile app shows Rs. 137/- means Rs 71/- for a day before yesterday's trip and Rs.

65/- for yesterday's trip.

on that day means on Sunday i.e. on 20.02.2022, I booked Uber Auto trip to Lajpat Nagar - Hauz Khas Market. The amount shows at that time Rs. 70/- Driver Nirmal asked for Rs.

70/- I gave cash Rs. 70/- to the driver but when I get down to Hauz Khas market Yesterday the Driver asked for Rs. 137/- instead its showing Rs. 65/- He said you have to pay Rs.

137/- means Rs. 70/- for a day before yesterday's trip and Rs 65/- for yesterday's trip. He said you will get refund from Uber otherwise Rs.

70/- will be deducted from my account. What is the matter.

You are requested to kindly resolve my query ASAP and Refund my Rs 70/- which I gave two times.

Location: New Delhi, National Capital Territory Of Delhi